Terms & Conditions
The term 'MySuperBrain' or 'MySuperBrain.com' or 'Bojja IT Solutions Private Limited' or 'Arrow Times' 'Arrow Publications Private Limited' 'us' or 'we' refer to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
You shall not utilize the Website for any of the following reasons: Spreading any unlawful, harassing, libelous, offensive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that supports conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer / network systems.
- Snooping with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website.
- violating any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Website.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Copyright & Trademark
Arrowpublicationsindia.com reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Website. Access to this Website does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any ofArrowpublicationsindia.com or any third party's intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed toArrowpublicationsindia.com. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non- commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Arrowpublicationsindia.com. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website forany purpose.
The Arrowpublicationsindia.com names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of Arrow Publications. Access to this Website does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
References on this Website to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party websites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply Arrowpublicationsindia.com endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service.
All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Website (collectively, the 'Contents') are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Website for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Content, the Website or any related software. All software used on this Website is the property of Arrowpublicationsindia.com or its suppliers and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The Content and software on this Website may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Content on this Website is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise noted, all Content are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by Arrowpublicationsindia.com, one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to Arrowpublicationsindia.com and are protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Content on this Website is the exclusive property of Arrowpublicationsindia.com and is also protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
You understand that by using this Website or any services provided on the Website, you may encounter Content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which Content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Website and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, Arrowpublicationsindia.com and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Hyderabad shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by Arrow Publications and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The arbitration shall be held in Hyderabad. The High Court of judicature at Hyderabad alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply.
Modification of Terms and conditions of Service
Arrowpublicationsindia.com liberated to modify the terms and conditions at any point of time which will effect instantly. So habitually check the policy.
The User Agreement and Seller Terms and Conditions or the documents they incorporates by reference shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The closing date for all entries is 16.08.2016. No further entries to the competitions will be permitted after the last date.
The winners will be intimated through e-mails and the winners should send their bonafide from their respective educational institution to get their prizes and certificates.
In case of any dispute, the discretion of the organizers shall prevail. No correspondence or enquiries in this regard will be entertained.
Points considered for certificates and prizes should be only from arrow competitions
The decision of the judges will be final.