MY INDIA CHALLENGE
Kalam Centre is a not-for-profit organization with a mission to continue on the visions and works of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam (1931-2015) in campaigning cause-based research and innovation led projects to propel growth and development especially for those who are identified as being at the base of the pyramid.
The primary focal area of work are education enhancement and governance improvement. It operates 83 free Kalam Libraries in remotest portions of India.
The mission of Kalam Centre is to Generate a Kalam in each One of Us
My India Challenge is an attempt to identify the next Kalams across the India. It is a great opportunity for school students across India to showcase their amazing talents, learn from others and continuously improve the talents so that they can make themselves, their families/ schools and the Nation Proud!
What do you get on KV corner?
- New Quizzes everyday to help you test your knowledge and also to improve it.
- New articles and videos to improve your knowledge immensely.
- Global competitions where you get an opportunity to showcase your amazing skills in a variety of areas.
- Educational Games to help you have fun while learning.
- Opportunity to get global recognition.